I hired attorney Courtney Shepard (The Law Offices of Burch, Coulston & Shepard, L.L.P.8001 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, CA 92618 Phone: 949-502-4400 ) and she met with me and my mother ONCE in person for any type of in-depth consultation.

She stated on multiple occasions that she was going to file a motion for my divorce and custody and NEVER did. They then neglected to contact me when they decided not to file the default altogether! When you are fighting for your child- and you are told things are almost over while you are missing months of his life- this is UNACCEPTABLE. I am know having to fight to recover any remaining part of the retainer and obtain a billing statement.

I work hard, often in excess of 10 hours a day and make nothing near the $300 something an hour Ms. Shepard is making.

It's pretty sorry that someone who claims to be an advocate for families would provide this kind of service.i would NOT recommend this firm for anyone who seriously wants to take care of their family.

Review about: The Law Offices Of Burch Coulston And Shepard Attorney.

Had an Experience with The Law Offices Of Burch Coulston And Shepard?

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1146029

Report them to the California State Bar.Here is the information link

There mistreated my family as well and left us severely in debt.

I had to find a new attorney who had to fix things and that brought stability to my family.

Nothing they did helped my family in my opinion and my final attorney agreed with that and helped me, she was where the value happened.

I wish everyone well and hope you are recovering from this.

How horrible.My family has also suffered because of what they did and didn't do.

I wish everyone Godspeed and that you too recover from being mistreated by these guys.

It clearly is an ongoing pattern and they like to blame the client which is so not true and just another indicator of their defensive arrogance.Good luck everyone.

Irvine, California, United States #1109036

The law office of Burch, Coulson & Shepard......especially Attorney Robert Burch are known for over billing. He has had at least two malpractice cases against him as well. Buyers beware.

Tustin, California, United States #1107250

Simply one of the worst experiences of hiring someone for retained services.Did not produce quality services and value was poor.

He billed for things that offered zero value and did not responsibly follow-up on what he was supposed to.

He has a weird vibe around him like something is off or he just brushes things off like its no big deal and forgets about you.staff is weak.

Irvine, California, United States #1085783

Reported to the California State Bar. Malpractice Case filed.

Report them to the bar assocation